1. The “NEI” database; contains records of members who did not provide a complete genealogy, hence "Not Enough Information" to be assigned an FF#. Members who submit to little information are committed to the NEI until further information can be submitted, updated and a Family File Number is then assigned.
2. The “Non Members Genealogies” database; contains non-members who have submitted there families genealogy and are assigned a unique FF#, that applies to this database only. By doing a search within "Non Members Genealogies" you can see all the associated family members assigned.
3. The “Add New NEI” button is for adding a new record to the Not Enough Information Database.
4. The “Search NEI” button is for searching the NEI Database, page has pre-defined fields, you can use one or all fields for a search.
5. The “Add New NonMember”, button is for adding a new record to the Non-Member Genealogies Database.
6. The “Search Non-Members”, button is for searching the Non-Members Genealogies Database, page has pre-defined fields, you can use one or all fields for a search.