1. The “Clan MacLellan Genealogy” database; contains nearly 20,000 records, collected since 1982 by members who submitted genealogies of there family line. None of the data has been authenticated and there is no documentation, data is collected by submission of members. Although the database may contain errors and/or duplicate entries, to the best of our knowledge and the knowledge of the members who submitted the data is true and correct.
2. The “FF Reference #” database; contains members who have submitted there families genealogy and are assigned an FF#, this FF# shows how other families are linked. By doing a search within "Search FF#" you can see all the associated family members assigned, seeing a second FF#, is a second family that would tie the family to a common father.
3. The “The Add New Record” button is for adding a new record to the Genealogy Database.
4. The “Search The Database” button is for searching the Genealogy Database, the page has pre-defined fields, you can use one or all fields for a search.
5. The “Add New FF#”, button is for adding a new record to the Family File Reference Number Database.
6. The “Search FF #”, button is for searching the Family File Reference Number Database, page has pre-defined fields, you can use one or all fields for a search.
7. "Side by Side", button open page that shows the Genealogy Database and the Family File Reference Database side by side for ease of comparison, finding the last FF# used, seeing how the number was applied to the Genealogy Database and see how additional FF#'s were added for other families who connect to the same common ancestor.